Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oxford Ho!

Loyal readers will recall last November's adventures on the sub-
continent at TED India (and if you don't, just jump back to this
blog's very first entries). Well, it's happening again, this time in
merry old England at TED Global. Once more, I'll be addressing the
Fellows, TED's next generation of world changers, offering my
perspective on effective communications or, as I think of it,
advertisements for yourself. The title of my talk? Distill and Enjoy:
Your Life's Work in Three Minutes that Don't Suck.

That's on Sunday. After that I've got the rest of the week to enjoy
all that TED has to offer.

Unfortunately Karen wasn't able to join me on this one. Maybe next time.

Above is flight #1. Never flown Air Canada before. Hoping the in-
flight meal is poutine and Labatt's.

No comments: