Monday, June 6, 2016

Love, Exciting and New

Whenever I rent a car, I always pre-pay (10-15% discount), and I always reserve the cheapest model. I almost never get it.

What I do get is usually amusing, in this case the Palmetto Princess, a Dodge Caravan so expansive it almost makes me wish I had children just so I could say things like, "I swear to Zool, if you kids don't shut up, by Grabthar's hammer I will turn this starship around and return to space dock." And that's just one reason why we don't have kids.

Still, the captain's chair is rather accommodating, all the doors are automatic, and the cruise demonstrates a devotion to good UI. Best of all, no one expects the guy in the white minivan to drive in the style of our European friends.

So come aboard. We're expecting you. Soon we'll be making another run.

No comments: