Saturday, December 19, 2009

Speaking of Shoes





Dad turned me on to MBTs a while ago. I got a chance to try a pair on
at a Churchill Club event. But I demured; they're expensive. Karen
finally tracked down a discount online, and I've been wearing them
since India. They're not that attractive (actually, Dad's are uglier),
but they work--like Birkenstocks for this century. The rounded sole is
the key: not only does it make me taller and able to navigate deep Hoi
An puddles, it makes putting in several miles a day a breeze.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So !!! My shoes are ugly ? OK, but they ARE comfortable. Glad they are working for you. I hope your stuff gets delivered as promised. Keep having fun.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying every bit of your posts...one can never discuss food enough, in my opinion. Keep it coming. I'm living vicariously from Santa Barbara! Karen's made-to-order-shoes are adorable. As for your MBT's, Michael? Uh...yeah. Not so cute. ;) -Gina